Monday, July 27, 2009

This is another post from Rip-off Report


Report: C4 Direct Solutions - Quick Response Out Sourcing

Category: Employees

C4 Direct Solutions Also Called Quick Response Out Sourcing Fraud, Pain and Suffering, Hours worked and not paid for Fort Lauderdale Florida

Thank You

Rebuttal Box
Respond to this report!

What's This?

Victim of this person/company?

What's This?
Print Email

C4 Direct Solutions - Quick Response Out Sourcing

Phone:
Fax:
2950 Cypress Creek Rd Suite 301
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33309
U.S.A.

Submitted: 7/19/2009 5:50:45 PM

Modified: 7/19/2009 5:51:00 PM
Reported By

Anonymous

Lauderhill, Florida

C4 direct has not only screwed me over but along with approximately 30 other people. Around February 2009 we were told that the company was going thru some issues that we needed to be supportive for and 'stick it out' . In a days notice they cut our paycheck in half for one week, meaning we got half of a check this week and the remainder the next. Is that legal? I'm not sure. At that point we were now behind 3 checks instead of the original 2.

After that happened, that's when it started going down hill. I could never cash my checks at the bank because it was reported that C4 Direct Solutions did not have any funds in the account. If I went to a check cashing place, I would succesfully cash it, (if they didn't klnow about the company) yet the following week I would recieve a call saying I owed money for the bounced check I provided.

Ron, the owner of C4 reported that we would get over this by May. It was now June. Two saturdays passed (we got paid every week) and we did not recieve a check. Their excuse? 'The checks will be here tomorrow' About two days later Ron called some people into the confrence room stating that we would recieve a pay roll cut. And if we refused the pay roll cut they would lay us off. Not happy with my options, I decided to be laid off because I was sick of their nonsense! They said they would send my checks in the mail and I should recieve them shortly. Weeks passed and I did not recieve ANYTHING! Furious, I called HR and she had no idea what was going on. As well as another supervisor Raul Valencia. How do you not know what is going on with my money? keep in mind they now owe me 5 checks because of the three they held back originally and two that I didnt recieve while working there.

I'm only 17 and I know I don't have a lot of bills to pay, but I am not not going to do anything about it. They owe me approximately $2,000 and i could imagine how much they owe the poeple that were getting paid way more than me. They also have taken out insurance on checks for some people yet they really didn't have any. Why are you decucting money when the poeple did not have insurance. Now they dont only have to pay for the hours we've worked, but as well as unpaid medical bills.

As for that, they have now changed their name to Quick Response Out Sourcing. The employees working there are getting paid so why not pay your former employees? A team of us has gathered and we are working on a way to sue this company so we can ALL get our money. Ron is in serious debt. And all I have to say is.. see you in court!!!!!

Anonymous
Lauderhill, Florida
U.S.A.

1 comment:

  1. u already know im the one who wrote that. amy botero yessss i did!

    ReplyDelete